Monday, January 11, 2010

1 week in...

... and I've lost 5 1/2 pounds! I've stayed on program. I used some of my flex points this weekend. We went to Whataburger for lunch before skating lessons. I had a grilled chicken sandwich and onion rings. Apparently they are about half the points than french fries. Then, for Andrew's birthday party, we had BBQ. I ate some brisket and a rib. I also had a cupcake. Then, yesterday, I went and had sushi with the girls and we went to a habichi grill last night for Monica's birthday.

All in all, it was a WONDERFUL weekend.

I am determined to do this. It is not an option any more. I will be healthy for my kids and husband, but most of all, for myself. I will like myself. Let me rephrase: I will like my physical self. I unerstand I will never be a supermodel. I will never wear a size 2. BUT, I can get healthy. I can get some weight off so I can shop in a normal store.

1 comment: