Friday, January 8, 2010

Success!

I have been doing the Weight Watcher's thing. It's going well. I think more than anything, it makes you keep track of what you put in your mouth. I've also started over with the Wii Active. So far, I've completed 5 days of each.

I have discovered a few things about myself already. First, before I started this, I never let myself get hungry. I mean, I snacked so much that I was never hungry. Second, I have realized that I shouldn't watch Food Network as much. I think it makes me want to eat. It makes me think that I need to eat.

So, on the the good stuff... I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 5 pounds. I don't think that it will be 5 pounds on Monday since I have been saving all of my weekly point for the weekend. I've got lots to do this weekend. Saturday, we've got Whataburger and skating lessons. Then, that evening, we've got Andrew's birthday party. We are having BBQ. Then on Sunday, I think I am having lunch with Erin and then we've got out usual Sunday dinner. That's a lot of eating out.

Hopefully I will make it through the weekend and still have lost something my Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment