Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day One

I worked out today. I am really out of shape. But, I can say that I did it all. I was planning on starting this whole thing on Monday, but I figured that since I was motivated now, and I had the Wii Active, I might as well start today.

My goals:

1) Get back under 200lbs
2)Be able to shop for clothes at a normal store. No more fat clothes for me!

It seems simple enough. I have a couple of friends who are also working on loosing weight. Susan, has already lost 60lbs! And that's since June. I hope that if I am having a hard time, they will be there to push me through.

I guess I need to get it out there. I have very carefully avoided saying how much I weigh. But, I need to just get it out there. I went to the doctor on Thursday, and I was 260 lbs. So, I need to loose 61 pounds to reach my first goal. I haven't been under 200 since well before I got married. I weighed 213 the day that we got married and I was wearing a size 18.

So, day 1, so far so good. I plan on having a salad at Whataburger and a diet Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment