Monday, October 5, 2009

Ugg...

First of all, I am still on track. I know, it's only the 3rd day, but it's still something, right? I'm slightly discouraged becuase I weighed myself yesterday and it said 256. Well, today, I was at almost 257. I know that it's not a day by day thing. I know that it's the long-run that's important, but still!! I gained a pound in a day when I have been working out and eating right!?!?

The EA Sports Active tells you to work out 2 days, rest a day, work out 2 days, etc. I think that, at least for now, I feel better if I am working out every day. I decided that I will just do a lower level workout on the rest day.

Yesterday, we went to Gringo's for dinner (yummy!!!) I had soup and salad. The tortilla soup was great and has a ton of veggies in it. I also had a nice little healthy snack before we left, so I wouldn't be so hungry that I ate a ton of chips and queso.

Today, I am going to the grocery store. I am a snacker, so I figure I need to have a ton of healthy snacks around so I'm not tempted by Sophia's cookies or ice cream.

So, there you go. I'm on track. I gained weight. I'm not going to let it get me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment